Akira Kaneda Red Leather Jacket
Inspiration was taken from the Japanese anime movie ‘Akira’ . This Akira Kaneda Red Leather Jacket was worn by Shotaro Kaneda. He grasped the attention of the viewer and still it is in the memory of the people.
The outer shell of this Akira Kaneda Red Leather Jacket is prepared from red color leather. The belted collar gives unique look and the asymmetrical style of this bomber jacket makes you attractive. Two flapped pockets are present at the front. The snap tap buttons are given for the front closure which looks very nice. The viscose inner lining is used inside for your high comfort.The iconic embroidered ‘Good for Health Bad for Education’ pill patch is featured on the back ideal for motorcycle riders.
- Outer Shell: Leather or (you have an option for customization).
- Inner Shell: Viscose or (you have an option for customization).
- Color: Red or (you have an option for customization)
- Closure: Buckle Closure
- Collar: Belted collar
- Cuff Style: Round cuffs with snap tabs
- Pockets: Two flapped front pockets
- Back: Patch Logo
- Inspired By Movie: “Akira”
- Worn By: Shotaro Kaneda
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size
- Any custom changes you want are possible, please Send a Message for further details.