Atlanta Braves Lightweight Satin Jacket
This is the perfect jacket for Atlanta Braves fan! It is a truly Atlanta Braves Lightweight Satin Jacket complete with the full sleeves and rib-knit cuff. There will be no question who is more devoted to the team with this jacket!. Atlanta Braves Lightweight Satin Jacket from the 1980s complete with Braves name and logo patches on the chest. Modern remakes or throwbacks will never be as good of quality or appeal as the original!
The Atlanta Braves are an American professional baseball team based in the Atlanta metropolitan area. The Braves compete in Major League Baseball (MLB) as a member club of the National League (NL) East division. The team played its home games at Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium from 1966 to 1996. The name Braves, which was first used in 1912, originates from a term for a Native American warrior. They are nicknamed “the Bravos”, and often referred to as “America’s Team” in reference to the team’s games being broadcast on the nationally available TBS from the 1970s until 2007, giving the team a nationwide fan base.
- Outer Shell: Satin or (you have an option for customization).
- Inner Shell: Viscose or (you have an option for customization).
- Color: Blue or (you have an option for customization).
- Team: Atlanta Braves
- Closure: Flap Button Closure
- Front: Braves Logo on Front
- Pockets: Two Diagonal Waistline Pockets
- Sleeves: Full Sleeves
- Cuffs: Rib Knit Cuffs.
- Collar: Rib Knit Collar
- Stretch knit waistband
- Top Quality Stitching
- Lightweight jacket suitable for mild temperatures
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size
- Any custom changes you want are possible, please Send a Message for further details.