Derry Girls Ms De Brún Leather Jacket
Derry Girls is a British sitcom television series. In January and February 2018, it released its first season on Channel 4, later airing its second season in March and April 2019, and the third is renewed for 2020. The series follows the city of Derry Northern Ireland during the era of 1990s. The story is about Erin portrayed by Saoirse-Monica Jackson, her cousin Oria portrayed by Louisa Harland, their friends Clara (Nicola Coughlan) and Michelle (Jamie-Lee O’Donnell) , and Michelle’s cousin from England, James (Dylan Llewellyn), who all were going through their teen years in the last era of The Troubles in Derry, as they were attending the Catholic Girls’ Secondary School. Growing up in the middle of political conflict in the 1990s was even harder, where they were struggling against nuns, their parents, and their teenage embarrassment in a small town. Judith Roddy is playing as Ms. De Bruin, and she is wearing this Derry Girls Ms De Brún Leather Jacket.
- Outer shell: Leather or (You can also have option for customize).
- Inner shell: Viscose or (You can also have option for customize).
- Color: Black & Red Or (You can also have option for customize).
- Pockets: Two Slant Waist Pockets Outside, Two Pockets Inside
- Collar: Stand-up Style Collar with a Throat Latch.
- Closure: Front Zipper Closure.
- Cuffs: Buttoned Cuffs.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves.
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges.
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size.
- Any custom changes you want is possible, please send message for further details.