Flash Justice League Leather Jacket
This Flash Justice League Leather Jacket is a formation of the leather comprising of an inner stitched viscose lining to keep you comfortable. Its specifications feature an erected collar, padded shoulders, padded front, open hem cuffs, a lightning logo at the chest, and front zip closing; furthermore, two inside pockets are also present.
This Flash Justice Jacket is a facsimile of the jacket that Flash wore in the Justice League film. In the movie, Barry Allen is a student at Central City University who gets his power when a bolt of lightning struck him due to which he can run at super speed. When Bruce Wayne forms a team to fight Steppenwolf’s forces, he also recruits Barry Allen. Barry then also meets Wonder Woman and then Commissioner Gordon as well. Barry also plays an active part in the tunnel battle where he saves Diana. Further, after the resurrection of Superman, Barry actively helps the League in their final battle against Steppenwolf and also saves a family. In the end, Barry challenges Superman to a race. Ezra Miller portrayed the role of Barry Allen/ Flash.
- Outer shell: Leather or (you have an option for customization).
- Inner shell: Viscose Material or (you have an option for customization).
- Color: Same as shown or (you have an option for customization).
- Closure: Front Zip Closure
- Pockets: Two Inside Pockets
- Collar: Erected collar
- Logo: a lightning logo at the chest
- Cuffs: Open hem cuffs
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges.
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size.
- Any custom changes you want is possible, please Send Message for further details.