Last Night In Soho Thomasin Mckenzie Coat
Last Night Soho is an upcoming psychological horror-drama film, scheduled to be premiered on 23rd April 2021. Edgar Wright is the director of the movie, and the screenplay is also co-written by Wright and Krysty Wilson-Cairns. The story is centered upon a young girl who is passionate about fashion designing. She mysteriously enters the year 1960s, where she met her fashion idol, who was an impressive person who wanted to be a singer at that time. But she soon realized that 1960s London is not what it seems like, with time seems to pass with uncertain consequences. Thomasin Harcourt Mckenzie is portraying the character of Eloise. Mckenzie is looking gorgeous in this Last Night In Soho Thomasin Mckenzie Coat in the film Come on, girls! Grab one for your self.so, hurry up! Place your orders before the stock ends
This stylish women’s trench coat is made from high-quality PU leather, with a soft viscose fabric lining inside. It is superbly designed with a notched lapel collar, long sleeves with open hem cuffs, two waist pockets outside, two pockets inside, and a front opening with a buttoned closure. This women’s beautiful PU leather trench coat is available in white color.
- Outer shell: Leather or (You can also have option for customize).
- Inner shell: Viscose Lining Or (You can also have option for customize).
- Color: White Or (You can also have option for customize).
- Pockets: Two Waist Pockets Outside, Two Pockets Inside
- Closure: Front Open with a Buttoned Closure
- Collar: Notched Lapel Collar
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Cuffs: Open Hem Cuffs
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges.
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size.
- Any custom changes you want is possible, please send message for further details.