New York Black Yankees 1940 Authentic Jacket
This is the perfect jacket for any die-hard Yankees fan! It is a truly New York Black Yankees 1940 Authentic Jacket complete with the Leather sleeves, rib-knit cuff, and Felt applique emblem on the chest. There will be no question who is more devoted to the team with this jacket!
The New York Black Yankees 1940 Authentic Jacket started as an independent team in 1932 and then joined the Negro National League in 1936. When the American League Yankees were on the road the Black Yankees used The House That Ruth Built as their home field.
- Outer Shell: Wool or (you have an option for customization).
- Inner Shell: Viscose or (you have an option for customization).
- Color: Black or (you have an option for customization).
- Closure: Flap Button Closure
- Pockets: Two Diagonal Waistline Pockets with leather piping
- Sleeves: Leather Sleeves
- Cuffs: Rib Knit Cuffs.
- Felt applique emblem on the chest
- Top Quality Stitching
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size
- Any custom changes you want are possible, please Send a Message for further details.