New York Navy Blue Yankees Satin Jacket
This is the perfect jacket for any die-hard Yankees fan! It is a true vintage 1980s New York Navy Blue Yankees Satin Jacket complete with the Rib Knit cuff and Yankees patches on the Front and left shoulder. There will be no question who is more devoted to the team with this jacket!
The New York Navy Blue Yankees Satin Jacket started as an independent team in 1932 and then joined the Negro National League in 1936. When the American League Yankees were on the road the Black Yankees used The House That Ruth Built as their home field.
- Outer Shell: Satin or (you have an option for customization).
- Inner Shell: Viscose Liningor (you have an option for customization).
- Color: Navy blue or (you have an option for customization).
- Closure: Flap Button Closure
- Patches: Yankees patches on the chest and left shoulder
- Pockets: Two Diagonal Waistline Pockets
- Sleeves: Full Sleeves
- Cuffs: Rib Knit Cuffs
- Top Quality Stitching
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size
- Any custom changes you want are possible, please Send a Message for further details.