U.S. Tour Of Japan 1934 Authentic Jacket
You can revamp the wardrobe with this U.S.Tour Of Japan 1934 Authentic Jacket. The jacket worn by the team that toured Japan in 1934, which included Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Fox and other great American League stars. The players wore this resplendent red wool jacket in a parade down the Ginza, as thousands of exuberant Japanese fans yelled “Banzai, Babe Ruth!” This jacket has a chain stitch embroidered patch on the front with the starts and stripes shield. This jacket is our absolute top of the line. U.S.Tour Of Japan 1934 Authentic Jacketet Specifications are:
- Outer Shell: Wool or (you have an option for customization).
- Inner Shell: Viscose or (you have an option for customization).
- Color: Red or (you have an option for customization).
- Team: Barnstorming Team
- Closure: Snap Button Closure
- Pockets: Two Diagonal Waistline Pockets
- Sleeves: Full Sleeves
- Knit wool cuffs, collar and waistband
- Chain stitch embroidered felt applique emblem on chest
- Top Quality Stitching
- All Sizes Available and you can also order custom size without any charges
- Make sure to look at the Size Chart before selecting your Size
- Any custom changes you want are possible, please Send a Message for further details.